Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Monday, June 25, 2012

Garden Delight~

Hello Everyone!

Is it me or is summer flying? We have had a lot and I mean a lot of rain the past month,but I keep telling myself that rain is good and way better than a hurricane. Hurricane Debby stay away! :o :)

I have two new creations to share. I have a ton of ideas so stay tuned for more soon.

Here is my latest dress form. I was inspired by a beautiful garden I saw the other day. I call it "Garden Delight" Everything on this dress is handmade. So it was a lot of work,but I enjoyed making it as always. Hope you like it.


And here is my second creation.  A pretty shabby,but very chic pillow. Everything on it is also handmade. It has different pretty things on it such as a Victorian shoe a heart and lots of lovely lace and embellishments.

Both pillows are available for sale. Visit www.janetscreativepillows.com

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a great week!
xo
Janet~

No comments:

.