Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Monday, August 20, 2012

First Day of School and a Pillow~

Happy Monday!

All good things must come to an end. Today was the first day of school for my kids again. I can't believe how fast the summer flew. We had such a fun time together. I barely slept last night,but I guess that's because I have to get used to getting up early and going to sleep earlier again.
My daughter Laura is entering 10th grade. Waaa! She is growing up so fast! She's 15. Here is a pic of her. I took it this morning before she headed for school....

And here is my son Michael ,11 years old and entering 6th grade. :)
I love them so much!

I also want to share a new pillow I created....

It has a cute Victorian girl on it. It's all hand made. Hope you like it. I will be listing it for sale later this evening.
That's all for now my sweet friends. Thanks for stopping by.

Wishing you a magical week~
xxoo
Janet~

No comments:

.