Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Monday, August 13, 2012

Cute Cuffs~


Hello my sweet blog friends,

I hope that you had a great weekend. My weekend was awesome so no complaints here,but I was sad to see the Olympics end. I have been watching it faithfully everyday and kept track of all the events. I am so proud of the all the athletes. And how cool that the U.S. won the most  gold medals! A total of 104! woo hoo! I also hope that the athletes that didn't win any medals don't give up and keep shooting for the stars. I truly believe that if you work hard it pays off in the end.

I am no athlete,but do work had to create new things. I have a new line of products that I am happy to share with all of you today. They are pretty wrist cuffs. I made them all by hand and added a lovely piece of jewelry to each one.

Here are they are...
Midnight Blue~
Pristinely Pink~
Black Beauty
Creme de la Creme~
Lavender Dreams~
Belle in Blue~


Don't mind the little angry boy in the photo..lol I think he is adorable even with that look on his face. Hope you like the cuffs. They are listed on my website so please feel free to take a peek for pricing and details. The Lavender Dreams cuff will be available tomorrow as I need to add the closure first and then I can list it.
 http://www.janetscreativepillows.com/Cute-Cuffs_c_40.html

Thanks for stopping by. Please come back again soon. :)

Hugs,

Janet

No comments:

.