Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Thursday, August 09, 2012

The Little Shop Around the Corner~

It's moments like this that truly make my day special. Yesterday I received a lovely gift in the mail. It was from Marcia of The Shop Around the Corner.  http://alittleshoparoundthecorner.blogspot.com/
She has the most wonderful and inspiring blog I have ever encountered. She will make you feel like you have entered an enchanted world. I was honored to have participated in her Snow in July event and she was so sweet to send me a party favor.

She sent me this beautiful tag. It has a pretty gold crown with glitter in the center. And I love the bible quote in the back. 
"Behold, I am coming quickly!
 Hold on to what you have, so that no one will take your crown".
Revelation 3:11
I will treasure this tag always. Thank you Marcia. Glad you are my friend.  Please take a minute or two to visit Marcia. You will be so glad you did.
xoxo
Janet~

No comments:

.