Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Thursday, August 30, 2012

I Just Love Surprises!!

Happy Monday!

I am so relieved that Hurricane Issac is gone from Florida. It wasn't fun to go through howling wind, heavy rain, thunder, lightning and then losing electricity. Thank God it was only one night of suffering. I am so grateful that my family and I are all safe. I hope that this is it for hurricanes. 
On a happier note I received a fantastic surprise this morning. Don't you just love surprises? I sure do. I wasn't expecting anything and poof there was a package addressed to me. I opened it up like it was a present under a tree at Christmas time..lol


I was very surprised to see one of my favorite books titled "The Pumpkin Plan" by Mike Michalowicz. He is the author of this amazing book! He is also the Author of The Toilet Paper Entrepreneur. WOW! As if receiving the book wasn't enough of a surprise I opened it up to find that he autographed this book with the most thoughtful words. I am truly honored! :-O Mike is an amazing writer.  I highly recommend this book to all of you who would like their business to go from ordinary to extraordinary. He will inspire you more than you can imagine. And I have to add that he has a great sense of humor. :-D  Please check out his site as well as his blog. http://www.toiletpaperentrepreneur.com/
I also want to share that I am honored to be one of his blog contributors.
Thank you for the book Mike. Your words meant a lot to me. I look forward to more of your awesome books in the near future. :)

P.S. Tomorrow I will have a few new creations to share so stay tuned...

Wishing you sunshine and roses,
xoxo
Janet~

No comments:

.