Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Friday, August 31, 2012

Trash to Treasure and new Items~

TGIF! Oh how I look forward to the weekends! Hard to believe summer is ending and soon we will all be complaining about the cold weather. Monday is Labor Day so I am looking forward to some yummy holiday food and spending time with my family.

I have some goodies to share with you today. I have a trash to treasure project I finished yesterday as well as new products. Hope you like them. They will be listed for sale this weekend.
Heart of Mine~
Two Hearts that Beat as One~ (Pincushion)
Key to My Heart Cuff~

This is an old chair that I found laying near the trash. It was in excellent condition except for the color of the fabric. So how could I resist?? lol Unfortunately the photo that I took of the chair came out  blurry so I can't show you the before pic,but at least I can show you the after pic. It was a brown chair. Not my taste. So I reupholstered it with pretty pink fabric. It was a lot of work,but I think well worth it. I am happy with the end result. It's amazing how you can transform something ugly into something pretty by just replacing the fabric. The doll you see sitting on the chair is one of my favorite dolls. I bought her 25 yrs ago. Isn't she cute?  Guess I will never stop loving dolls. ;)

That's about it for today. I will have more goodies next week.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a very safe and Happy Labor Day!
xoxo
Janet~

No comments:

.