Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Wednesday, September 05, 2012

The Fairies Tea Blog Party~

Happy Wednesday my Sweet Friends,

Do you love Tea Parties and Fairies? I sure do. There is something wonderful about sitting with a friend, chatting away while sipping some yummy tea. I find it very soothing. And I just love to imagine pretty Fairies flying around happily. :)

So if you love tea parties too please visit Inspiration Avenue: The Fairies Tea Blog Party on September 23,2012.

Here is the link to this lovely blog. Please click to visit and find out all the details. http://inspiration-avenue-team.blogspot.com/p/fairies-tea-blog-party.html
Looking forward to this this magical day.
xo
Janet~
p.s. Did I mention that there will be Freebies and Giveaways too! :-O :-) 

No comments:

.