Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

A day of Remembrance~9/11

A Day of Remembrance~

It's difficult to believe that eleven years have gone by since September 11th, 2001.  Many of us prefer to not remember that day and I can completely understand why. I never imagined that so many innocent people would die in such a horrible manner.
I was living in New York at the time and remember that day very well. I too would rather not like to think of all the terrible things that occurred,but at the same time do not want to ever forget out of respect for all the victims and families that were affected by this tragedy.
My kids were small then so they do not remember too much. But I made sure to educate them as this is now part of history. They feel bad that many kids lost a mother, father,brother or sister that fateful day.  Many people blame God for what happened. But God is not at fault. God is a good God who would never hurt anyone. He loves us all equally. If there is a Devil I prefer to blame him. He wants to destroy all that is good so that they turn against God.  Blaming God will not bring back all the victims. Blame will not take back that awful day. What we can do is remember that day and pray for all those affected by September 11th. They will never forget and neither will I.
Thank you to all the brave Firefighters,Policemen and everyone that did all that they could to save lives that day.
You are truly America's heroes.

May God bless you all.
Please pray that one day there will be peach on earth. And as you go about your day may God fill your heart with joy.

United We Stand.

I love the U.S.A.
xoxo
Janet~

No comments:

.