Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Monday, September 17, 2012

Marie,Christmas,Ballet and a Pure Heart~

Norma Shearer as Marie Antoinette- Lovely~
Happy Monday!

I am so excited that the fall will soon be here. I just love the fall and winter. And so am so looking forward to the holidays! Can't wait. I love to decorate and let's not forget all the yummy food we get to munch on during the holidays.

I have new items to share with you today. I have a new doll I just finished. She was so much fun to make. I think of her as a young Miss Marie Antoinette. :) I also have a Christmas stocking, a pair of ballerina slippers and a pretty heart.
Miss Marie~

Shabby Cute Christmas Stocking~

On Your Toes~

Pure of Heart~

Hope you like them and if you are interested in any of these items please visit  www.janetscreativepillows.com for pricing and description.


Thanks for stopping by! Next week I will have Fall items to share with you. So please come back for a quick peek. :)

Until next time may your days be filled with sunshine and roses~
xxoo
Janet~

No comments:

.