Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Thursday, November 22, 2012

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year~

"It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year" is a popular Christmas song written in 1963 by Edward Pola and George Wyle. Andy Williams was amazing singing this song. It's so sad that he is no longer with us, but his voice is, and we can still enjoy his music for many years to come. 
This really is the most wonderful time of the year for me. Who doesn't love hot chocolate by a fireplace, children playing in the snow, spending time with family and friends, and helping those who are less fortunate? I always say that if I were filthy rich, I would help so many. These are difficult times, but we can all still enjoy the beauty of the holidays and really appreciate what we have instead of focusing on what we don't have.

I have a few dollies to share with you today. As  you all know, I adore dolls and love making them every chance that I get.
Here they are:

   




 

If you are interested in any of them, visit my site for pricing and descriptions of the dolls: www.janetscreativepillows.com

Thanks so much for stopping by. Wishing you a beautiful and happy weekend!

xo
Janet~

No comments:

.