Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day~

Romeo and Juliet the famous star cross’d lovers, doomed to a tragic fate.
Happy Valentine's Day!

I had every intention of posting earlier today, but never got a chance to. Better late than never. :)
I hope that everyone had a fun and romantic day.  It was rainy and gloomy  here today, but I certainly didn't let that ruin my day. We've had a lot of sunshine and blue skies for a long time, so we definitely needed the rain.

I just have to share how my day started out! I got up this morning to a sweet surprise. My husband Steve left a dozen roses, a card and a yummy heart shaped box of chocolates on the table.

I really didn't expect that at all. I was very tired this morning, but once I saw the surprise, I got a sudden burst of energy. I am very blessed to have Steve. He is my Romeo because he truly treats me like a princess.

My sweet parents gave me chocolates and a beautiful cupid banner. I love it!

Here is a pic:


Did I mention that I was in the mood to bake today? I usually don't have time, but today I made an exception. :) I made a heart-shaped cake for my family.  No diet for me today! lol

And last but not least, I bought my favorite magazines today. How could I resist those pretty covers of Romantic Country and Romantic Homes?

That's about all for now. I will be posting new creations  in the next week or so.  So stay tuned! Time to start preparing for Easter! It will be here soon! It's another one of my favorite holidays. Can't wait.

Thanks for stopping by.

I hope you have a fantastic weekend!
xoxo
Janet~

No comments:

.