Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Happy St. Patty's Day!

I just love Doris Day. She is still one of my favorite actresses.
Spring has Sprung!

How time truly flies! Hope everyone is doing great and enjoying beautiful spring. Isn't it great to see the flowers blooming? I love it.
Martha Vickers 1940
I have been super busy as usual. I have been creating many new things for my shop. I kind of got tired of just pillows, but not giving up on them either. I will be posting my new creations in the coming week. Believe me my sweet friends creating is something I never get tired of. I still wish I had more time in my day and more hands to create with..lol
June Haver 1940

I also wanted to wish everyone a very Happy St. Patty's Day. I'm not Irish, but it's still fun to celebrate.

Have a great week!

xoxo
Janet

No comments:

.