Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Hoppy Easter!

Beautiful Doris Day

Hello everyone!


I'm a bit late in posting Easter wishes. I spent the day out with my family and then watched several Bible movies. I have to say that I really enjoyed The Bible series. It was so beautifully done. Another tradition for me and my family every year is to watch The Ten Commandments. I never get tired of it. It's a classic movie that I will always treasure.
Heather Angel

I sincerely hope that all of you enjoyed this day as much as I did. I love Easter as much as Christmas. I love the little bunnies, chickies and lovely colored flowers that are blooming. Most of all, I love that Jesus is alive and with us always. I have a few pictures of my Easter decorations at home. I thought I would share them with you. I have been in my creative mood lately and have been making new things. I will soon be offering polymer clay products. It's so much fun to make things with clay.  My hubby is so sweet. He purchased a clay oven for me. I bought it at JoAnne's. I have several doll heads and body parts to put together. Once it is all done, I will post pics.

In the meantime, you will notice a fat bunny and a baby bunny below. This was my first attempt at making a polymer clay product. I think it's pretty decent for my first try if I may say so myself...lol.

 I also made a chubby bird with a baby on top.
I made this one two weeks ago, but just got around to painting it. I want to make clay things for every holiday. It will take some time, but well, it's worth it.  Here are some decorations around my home.
My collection of bunnies.
A few of my favorite Easter decorations~

Here is my Easter banner
My vintage bunny from a few years ago. I bring her out for display every year. :)
My sweet mother made these two bunnies many years ago and gave them to me. I treasure them most of all. :)
And my most favorite photo of all is Jesus. I love him dearly.

Hope you enjoy the photos!

Happy Easter!
xoxo
Janet~

No comments:

.