Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Friday, May 10, 2013

Glitter And a Movie~


Happy Friday!

I hope that you are all feeling bright eyed and bushy tailed.  It's a lovely day here in West Palm Beach. I am so looking forward to my kids ending school and summer vacation.  It will be time to rest and enjoy fun in the sun!  And speaking of fun

A very sweet and dear friend of mine is hosting a lovely party. I'm sorry I didn't post it sooner, but better late than never. :)
Her name is Marcia. I truly adore her blog. It's enchanting and inspiring. It's called Gathering at the Table. The party is open thru May 12th.

Marcia is hosting a Glitter and a movie party. The movie is "Steel Magnolia" Please visit her blog for more details. Come and join the fun!

Have a fantastic day!

xoxo

Janet~


No comments:

.