Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Monday, June 24, 2013

Happy Summer!

Women dressed for the beach in the 1920's
Happy Tuesday Everyone!

I sure do hope everyone is enjoying summer. My kids are off from school and I am enjoying every minute.

I feel so bad that I haven't posted anything new on my blog lately. But all with good reason. I have been busy working on new products to add to my new site. It is almost ready, but still needs a little more work. It's not easy to transfer all your products from one site to another. I will let you in on one secret though.

My boutique will no longer be called Janet's Creative Pillows. It will be called Janet's Creative Cottage. I will offer other items and not just pillows. I want to expand and try new things. My boutique will also have a new look to it. Can't wait to share!


Vintage ladies at the beach~
Stay tuned my friends. Have a wonderful week!
xo
Janet~

No comments:

.