Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Monday, April 14, 2014

Eggs of Elegance~

Hi there sweet friends,

Happy Tuesday! I hope you had a wonderful weekend and are ready for a new week. For me it's a new day filled with possibilities. I don't know what I would do if I wasn't creating something. I find it so comforting and it really brings me joy. And I love sharing with all of you.
Isn't this the cutest little chick you ever saw? :)

I can't believe that Easter is only a week away. I plan of baking Easter cookies and my hubby whom I call the Chef will be whipping up yummy food for Sunday. I am so looking forward to it. I love holidays don't you?

I wanted to create one of a kind Easter eggs that you don't normally see anywhere. So I hope you enjoy my latest creations. I also have a pretty black heart pillow and a black purse in the midst. :)
Pretty Little Ladies~

French Eggs and Fred Astaire Dancing Egg~
Eggs of Elegance~

Eggs of Paris~

French Typography Heart~

Little Black Ruffled Purse~

Here are the links with prices and descriptions for all of them.

http://host12.shoppepro.com/~janetscr/category_32/Easter.htm
http://host12.shoppepro.com/~janetscr/category_37/Pretty-Purses.htm
http://host12.shoppepro.com/~janetscr/category_9/From-The-Heart.htm

Have a beautiful week!
xoxo
Janet~

1 comment:

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Janet,
Your eggs are simply divine my friend. I love them and the details you added are stunning. You have been blessed with such a creative talent. Gorgeous purse and the heart is beautiful!
Darling Easter graphics too.

Sounds like you have a wonderful Easter Sunday planned.
Wishing you the best holiday
and many blessings for a Happy Spring.
Thank you for stopping by and your kind comment. It is always a treat to have you visit.
Sending big hugs your way.
XOXO

.