Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Nothing is Impossible~


Happy Thursday Sweet Friends,

I hope that everyone is enjoying their day. I know that many of you have had it with snow. I sure don't blame you. It's time for some spring weather. If only I could gather some of our Florida sunshine in a can and ship it to all of you. The only thing I never look forward to is hurricane season. Hopefully we won't get hit with any  this year.

Today I would like to spotlight a very special lady and friend of mine and I am also going to share a few new creations in honor of spring.

Let me start by introducing you to Professor Lauri Smedley of http://www.professorsmedley.com/  
Professor Smedley is a tenured professor at Sacramento City College in Sacramento, California. She has taught at various levels and at various schools for over 20 years. She holds a Master of Science degree in Computer Information Systems, a Bachelor's degree in Vocational Education, an Associate of Science degree in Management Information Systems, and certificates in Online Teaching and College Counseling. She has been a presenter at several workshops and conferences and has been a presenter at local high school career day events. 
Professor Smedley has taught Business English, Business Communications, various Microsoft applications courses, Keyboarding, and Virtual Entrepreneurship. Most of her classes are taught online to local community college students. The Virtual Entrepreneurship course teaches students how to create and operate their own home-based businesses. 
Prior to owning and operating her own business and becoming a professor, Ms. Smedley worked full-time in administrative assistant positions for nearly ten years.
Through her Virtual Entrepreneurship book, Professor Smedley believes that she has come full circle in her professional development.

I am honored to know her. She is also the Author of  The Virtual Entrepreneurship and Records Management Made EZ (Workbook). http://www.professorsmedley.com/Buy_Products.html 

I am honored that she included Janet's Creative Pillows/Janet's Creative Cottage in both editions. But more importantly I want to recommend her books to everyone that wishes to create their own virtual business. Professor Smedley offers all the information you need and will truly inspire you.

Thank you, Lauri! I am proud to know you and wish you all the success in the world now and always.
 ********************************************************************************



Here are my latest creations. :)
Pink Velvet Eggs~

Mini Strawberries~

Easter Eggs in Blue~

Easter Bunnies~

Three lovely Eggs-Easter Love,Easter Ruffles and Easter Garden Egg~ 
I think these Easter lovelies would make a wonderful addition to any Easter basket. Here are the links for pricing and descriptions. Enjoy.

http://host12.shoppepro.com/~janetscr/category_32/Easter.htm 
 www.janetscreativecottage.com

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed your visit. :)
  
Have a wonderful weekend~

Janet~

 



2 comments:

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Janet, I just loved your feature on Professor Smedley.
She is a very accomplished lady and so talented. How wonderful she included you in her writings. Thank you for sharing about her and all she has to offer others in business.

Love your wonderful treasures for spring Janet. You also are one talented lady.
Wishing you a great weekend.
Blessings always!

Anonymous said...

Dearest Janet, thank you for introducing us to Professor Smedley. Congratulations to her on all her accomplishments. Records Management Made EZ sounds like something I could use.

As usual, I love all your beautiful creations, just in time for spring. We are blessed by our Florida sunshine, aren't we? It's interesting to me how every year friends up north feel as if the winter has lasted longer than ever, but I clearly remember years when the temperatures did not warm up until the end of May. I can sympathize. I remember one Christmas vacation in Canada when I could NOT wait to get home. I always say the same thing you mentioned here, if only we could gather some of our Florida sunshine and ship it. ;)
As always, it was a pleasure visiting. Have a beautiful weekend.
xoxo's

.