Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Gift Tags~


Hello My Sweet Friends,

I hope everyone is having a great week so far. Can you believe we are close to the end of May? Where did the time go? Seems like we just celebrated Christmas and here we are with Memorial Day upon us. And pretty soon it will be time for some summer fun. Can't wait!

I thought I would share a few new creations. I don't know about you, but I happen to love gift tags. I use them often and they really do add such a nice touch to any gift. There are so many styles out there that it's hard to pick just one.

The made these tags a few months ago, but forgot that I had them! Yikes! But better late than never, right? I hope you like them. I have just listed them in my shop. Please note that shipping and handling will only be $1.00, so if you decide to buy any, send me an e-mail and I will make sure you are charged that exact amount.

janetspillows@yahoo.com

www.janetscreativecottage.com 

http://host12.shoppepro.com/~janetscr/category_30/Tags.htm





I will be listing more tags so stay tuned. Thanks for visiting, sweet friends. Enjoy your week.

Until next time,
xo
Janet~

2 comments:

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Janet, Love your gift tags. You always create the prettiest designs and these are no exception. I love gift tags too and enjoy using them on gifts and even other decor like cloches, vases, hangers and so on.
They seem to make everything special.
Thank you for sharing your creations and your talents.
So nice to have you visit. You always bless me my friend.
Have a wonderful weekend and love to you!
Hugs

Anonymous said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS, my friend. I especially love the dress forms. You are so gifted. I have to stop by and browse your shop soon.
Are you ready for hurricane season? ;) Hope it's a calm one.
Have a nice weekend.
xoxo's

.