Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Cinderella Wore Slippers and Pretty Gloves~

Hi there Sweet Friends,

I hope everyone is having a great week. I'm really enjoying having my kids home and I'm also enjoying summer. I finally have more time to the things I normally don't get a chance to do. I have a list of trash to treasure items to work on and a ton of things to create for the fall.

And speaking of creations here are a few more items I just listed in my shop.




I don't know about you, but I have a thing for gloves lately. I think they're so much fun to wear and they look so pretty. They can be worn to almost any special event. Especially a wedding. And I can't help having a passion for anything that reminds me of the Victorian era or even a fairy tale like "Cinderella". :) Enjoy~

Here is a link for all the above items...

http://host12.shoppepro.com/~janetscr/category/new.htm

Thanks for stopping by. :)

May all your dreams and wishes come true~

Hugs,

Janet~

2 comments:

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

Beautiful creations as always ! So happy to hear from you. I know how busy life is with children, family and business !
(())
Francie

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Janet, What a pretty post. I love your gorgeous collection of gloves and the shoes are stunning. You always create with such love and passion. I love gloves too and so enjoy decorating with them. I have a vintage glove box full going back to sets my mother and grandmother wore along with gloves I wore to church as a child.
Gorgeous post my friend. Your new items are sure to grace your shop beautifully.

Thank you for stopping by and your kind comment. I am not sure what you are referring to in your note of items to Catherine?? I may have missed something.
Have a special day and great weekend.
Hugs

.