Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Tuesday, July 08, 2014

I'm Singing in the Rain~


Hello Again Sweet Friends,

I hope everyone is having a wonderful week so far. We have had quite a lot of rain here in West Palm Beach. I don't know about you, but when it rains I love to stay home and have a cup of hot chocolate, read a book or catch up on some sewing. I find it very soothing. I will take rain any day compared to some of the wicked weather happening in other states and other parts of the world. In fact I thank God for the rain because it provides water for us. It helps plants grow and cleanses the earth. Without rain, it'll make the farmer's life more difficult. And what about dancing in the rain? I love that one the most. :)
Typhoon Neoguri
I am praying for the people of Japan. They are dealing with the strongest typhoon in 15 years. It's called Typhoon Neoguri which means "raccoon" in Korean. Many have been injured and there have been about 500,000 evacuated. Let's pray and hope that they get through this, and that this typhoon weakens and goes away.
Cute, but thank goodness we don't wear these bathing suits today :-)
So here we are in the month of July. Some of us are enjoying the beach, some of us are traveling and some of us are just enjoying the summer.
And it's going by so fast! Pretty soon my kids will be back in school and fall will be upon us. Fall is seriously my favorite time of the year. Can't wait! :)

I thought I would post a few new items just listed in my boutique. Hope you like them.
Believe in Yourself

"With God All Things Are Possible"

Couple in Love

Husband and Wife 





Here is a direct link to view descriptions and prices.

http://host12.shoppepro.com/~janetscr/category_9/From-The-Heart.htm


Have a fantastic week. May you stay safe and always wishing you days filled with happiness. :)
xoxo
Janet~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your work is always so beautiful, Janet. I love the second one with the verse. I sure need to lean on that one now.

Enjoy the rest of your summer, and stay safe from the storms. I don't mind the rain, but the thunder and lightning is terror to me.

xoxo's

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Janet, yes the rain is so important and I too love to be in the studio when it rains. I get a creative blast when it rains.
We need some here however as the temps are pushing 100 degrees and very dry.
We pray for the people in the path of the typhoon. I hope it falls short and dissipates.
Love your new items. Each treasure is so gorgeous. You are one talented lady my friend and your heart is reflected in your work.

Wishing you a great weekend and happy creating. Thank you for always stopping by and your kind comments. You are such a dear and I am blessed to know you.
Sending hugs your way!
Celestina Marie

.