Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Monday, July 28, 2014

Florida's Beauties~

Hi there Sweet Friends,

I hope that everyone is enjoying the week so far.  It's hard to believe that this month is almost over. I'm enjoying the last few weeks of summer before my kids go back to school. In Florida, they start school on August 18th. I have to say that living in Florida is a blessing even if we have warm weather most of the time. I appreciate the beautiful flowers and trees and nature at its best. Here is a sample of a pretty tree I saw the other day by the parking lot at my husband's job. I just had to take a pic to share. The photo doesn't do much justice. It is a gorgeous tree with lilac colored flowers. I took a pic of just one out of the many around there.











We also have pink trees...

And who can resist a bunch of baby ducks?
This mama duck had 24 babies! I wasn't able to take a pic of all of them since they were running around in different areas, but you get the idea. They were near my neighbor's house. It's a shame the photo isn't clear. This is why I hate taking photos with a cell phone...lol.  But aren't they cute?

Okay, now that I have your attention, I want to share a few new creations with you. Here are a sweet pair of infant shoes.
Vintage Baby Shoes~
Shabby Chic Napkins~
 



Here are the links to all three items for details and prices.
http://host12.shoppepro.com/~janetscr/category_9/From-The-Heart.htm
http://host12.shoppepro.com/~janetscr/category/new.htm

Hope you enjoyed your visit. 

Until next time, wishing you sunshine and roses,
xoxo
Janet~

1 comment:

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Janet, Love the pink trees. We have these Crape Myrtles here in Texas too and this time of year they are in full bloom. What a darling duck family. This is one busy mama.

Love your sweet creations. The paper shoes are adorable and the napkins are treasures. You always design the prettiest items.

Thank you for stopping by and your kind comment. I always love to see you. Enjoy the last weeks of summer with your kids before back to school. Blessings!!
Hugs

.