Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Goodbye Summer, Hello September~

Happy Labor Day Sweet Friends,

Before you bid summer adieu, I hope that everyone has a wonderful time since this is the last chance to have fun in the sun before the summer ends. I had a fabulous summer with my family and did all the things I enjoy. And I am so grateful.

Labor Day is a public holiday or day of festivities held in honor of working people, in the US and Canada on the first Monday in September, in many other countries on May 1. 

For me it signifies that Autumn will soon be here and as usual I can hardly wait. I mean who doesn't love cool crisp days, fall leaves, fall clothing and especially the holidays?  Although I don't look forward to gaining weight with all that yummy holiday food..lol But it's so worth it!. :)

I am so ready for fall that I can't resist sharing a couple of things I created with you today. Enjoy!



These items are now listed in my shop. Here is a direct link so you can view pricing and descriptions.

http://host12.shoppepro.com/~janetscr/category/new.htm
http://host12.shoppepro.com/~janetscr/category_37/Pretty-Purses.htm
http://host12.shoppepro.com/~janetscr/category_44/Kitchen-Kuties.htm

Thank you for stopping by sweet friends. I really enjoyed your visit.

Wishing you sunshine and roses until next time,
xoxo
Janet~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a lovely Labor Day, Janet.
Love your new creations. I have more creative energy this time of year than any other.
Thanks for sharing.
xoxo

.