Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Shabby Pumpkins for Autumn~




Happy Autumn Dear Friends,

My favorite time of the year has arrived. Time for falling leaves and cooler weather. Time to start decorating and preparing for the holidays. I'm definitely a winter girl. I don't know about you, but my hair comes out so much nicer when the weather is cool. :)

I am thrilled to let you know that I have joined a fantastic place called Shabby Cottage Shops. Debie is the founder of  this fabulous place where all the finest boutiques gather. I am honored to be part of so many beautiful shops. Debie is truly a sweet lady and very professional. She will make you feel right at home and work hard to make your shop noticed. There are so many gorgeous shops. If you are looking for beautiful things, this is the place for you.

If you have a small online boutique, I highly recommend that you join. You will be glad you did. :) www.shabbycottageshops.com


Since the holidays are quickly approaching, I have items I created and want to share them with you. I have several decorative pumpkins. For today, I am posting two and more will follow. Hope you like them. :)

HELLO DOLLY PUMPKIN

FAIRY PUMPKIN


Please visit my boutique for prices and descriptions of both items.
www.janetscreativecottage.com
http://janetscreativecottage.com/item_270/Fairy-Pumpkin.htm
http://janetscreativecottage.com/item_271/Hello-Dolly-Pumpkin.htm
I will be listing more pumpkins in the next day or two so stay tuned for more.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Wishing you sunshine and roses,
xoxo
Janet~


1 comment:

Celestina Marie said...

Happy Autumn Janet!! I love the cooler weather too and you are right, by hair does much better when it's not so hot!!

Love your new pumpkins. So pretty and unique. I've just finished 16 new fabric pumpkins and they will hit my shop hopefully in the next day or so.

Welcome to SCS. We are so glad to have you and I know you will enjoy being a member. Debie is the best and a wonderful leader. She works like being our art agent and I appreciate all she does to promote our shops.

Have fun and enjoy the new season.
Here's to good hair for both of us!!
Love to you my friend.
XO

.