About Me

My photo

I am the owner of Janet's Creative Cottage. I am passionate about creating and also have a love of art. My dream is to one day see all of my artwork or creations in stores throughout the United States and Europe. I want to make a difference and help others who are in need.  So if you are looking for unique handmade products then this is the place for you.

Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Shabby Pumpkins for Autumn~




Happy Autumn Dear Friends,

My favorite time of the year has arrived. Time for falling leaves and cooler weather. Time to start decorating and preparing for the holidays. I'm definitely a winter girl. I don't know about you, but my hair comes out so much nicer when the weather is cool. :)

I am thrilled to let you know that I have joined a fantastic place called Shabby Cottage Shops. Debie is the founder of  this fabulous place where all the finest boutiques gather. I am honored to be part of so many beautiful shops. Debie is truly a sweet lady and very professional. She will make you feel right at home and work hard to make your shop noticed. There are so many gorgeous shops. If you are looking for beautiful things, this is the place for you.

If you have a small online boutique, I highly recommend that you join. You will be glad you did. :) www.shabbycottageshops.com


Since the holidays are quickly approaching, I have items I created and want to share them with you. I have several decorative pumpkins. For today, I am posting two and more will follow. Hope you like them. :)

HELLO DOLLY PUMPKIN

FAIRY PUMPKIN


Please visit my boutique for prices and descriptions of both items.
www.janetscreativecottage.com
http://janetscreativecottage.com/item_270/Fairy-Pumpkin.htm
http://janetscreativecottage.com/item_271/Hello-Dolly-Pumpkin.htm
I will be listing more pumpkins in the next day or two so stay tuned for more.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Wishing you sunshine and roses,
xoxo
Janet~


Post a Comment