Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Friday, October 31, 2014

Trick or Treat Smell My Feet Give Me Something Good To Eat~

Happy Halloween My Sweet Friends!

Is everyone ready to go Trick or Treating? Time for those teeth to rot..lol I love Halloween, but must admit that the worst part about this holiday is that I have a sweet tooth. So I am always tempted to eat the candy my kids bring home. :-0  Seems like only yesterday my kids were little tots all dressed up for Halloween. But even though they are no longer little they still love to dress up and have fun. I will be taking pics to share and will post them asap. Please be careful when you go trick or treating. Keep an eye on your little ones and please be careful of the candy too. Make sure they are safe to eat. We live in a dangerous world and must always be aware of what is around us.

In honor of Halloween I am offering a big Holiday Sale. All Holiday items are now 50% off! This is an offer you can't resist. I love buying after holidays. You save money and have new cute things all ready for the next year. So take a peek and if there is anything that catches your eye. 
 http://janetscreativecottage.com/category_47/Holiday.htm 
Then shoot me an e-mail and give me your name and address and I will hold the item. I will then send you an invoice. Here is my e-mail so you don't have to put your personal info here.
janetspillows@yahoo.com

Wishing you a very Boo-tiful and Scary day!!
xxxooo
Janet~

No comments:

.