Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Monday, November 03, 2014

Janet's Creative Cottage - Winner in the 2014 StartupNation Home-Based 100 Competition





Here I go again dear friends,



I entered this competition a few years ago and got second place. Believe me when I say that it was a shock to be in 2nd place. I never expected that. So I got an e-mail the other day asking me to enter the contest again. At first, I hesitated because I hate to ask people to vote for me. I don't want to be a pest or bother anyone. But this is the only way to try to win this competition. You have to get as many votes as possible. So I am giving it a try one more time. If you would like to vote for my small business I will be forever grateful. Most people don't know me, but I am humble about what I do and am one of those people who are simply trying to succeed.:)

 This is where I am now, but I need to be hot..lol



Go to the link below and you can find me in the Glamorous category. The other categories didn't fit my business so I had to pick that one. You are allowed to vote daily if you like. And if you happen to be in this competition, let me know and I will vote for you too. 

Janet's Creative Cottage - Winner in the 2014 StartupNation Home-Based 100 Competition



I thank you just for taking the time to read my post. And if you prefer not to vote that is okay too. I still hope you return for a visit and wish you a beautiful and happy day.



Until next time,

xxoo

Janet~

1 comment:

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Janet, Best of luck my friend. I now you will win, I can just feel it. You so deserve this too. I was able to vote for you this time. Hope it went through.
Thanks for stopping by and your sweet comment. It is always so special to see you.
Wishing you a Happy November and see you again soon through the holidays.
Hugs and Blessings

.