Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Sunday, November 09, 2014

Santa's Steal of the Day at Shabby Cottage Shops~

Happy Monday Everyone!

I hope everyone had a great weekend. This is such a fun time of the year. I am enjoying every minute of it. I hope that you are too.
And speaking of fun I just wanted to mention that my sweet sisters at Shabby Cottage Shops will be having a fun even called "Santa's Steal of The Day", come see what's in Santa's bag!!

Event starts on November 12 at 11:30 AM, EST! We'll feature a daily holiday gift idea or home decor item up to 60% OFF!!! It could be cottage chic, or maybe French or vintage style, gorgeous jewelry, luxurious bath and body products or holiday home decor!! Who knows what Santa will choose from his bag of daily steals?? 



Stop by everyday at 11:30 AM, EST to see Santa's favorite pick at Shabby Cottage Shops.com http://www.shabbycottageshops.com/pages/SantasStealofTheDay.htm

Join us for this fun event. Christmas will be here before you know it. So why not start shopping early and remember that when shopping online there is no pushing or shoving or waiting in lines! 

Wishing you sunshine and roses and a wonderful week,
xxoo
Janet~

1 comment:

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Janet, yes we are off and running for our SCS event. It will be so much fun. I am first one up on the 12th tomorrow and so excited to offer something special.
Looking forward to your day as well.
I have a post to share for our sale tomorrow too.
Have a wonderful season my friend and filled with lots of sales.
Hugs and Blessings

.