Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Saturday, December 06, 2014

Ho! Ho! Ho! Merry Almost Christmas!

Happy Weekend Everyone!

Did everyone have a great day? I sure hope so. I did some Christmas shopping and I am so happy that I am almost done.

I thought I would share my Christmas tree and a few of my decorations. I still haven't finished, but almost there. I need a new tree top and a skirt and it's all done, but I think it looks decent. I love pink as you can tell in the picture.  My tree is filled with mostly pink and white ornaments. Hope you like it. :)

I have been sewing and working hard on creating new things for the holidays so stay tuned for new items next week.


And last, but not least many of you already know that I am entered in the Start Up Nation Competition for 2014. I would like to ask if you wouldn't mind voting for my business. I have six more days to go and need as many votes as possible to win in the category that I am in.

Janet's Creative Cottage - Contestant in the 2014 StartupNation Home-Based 100 Competition 

You can vote daily and the deadline is Dec. 15th. They will announce the winner early January. Please forgive me if I have been pestering by asking for votes. Believe me I would rather not, but this is the way the contest works. Your support means so much. Thank you to all my sweet friends that have been voting daily for me since I started in this competition.

 This is for all of you.......




Thank you very much and may the rest of your weekend be filled with sunshine and roses.
xoxo
Janet~



1 comment:

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Janet, Yes, we are getting closer to Christmas and your tree is gorgeous. Love all your beautiful decorations and Santa's in pink. You also showcase the prettiest treasures. I know you are very busy creating and I can so relate to that!

Best wishes to you in the contest. I pray you win and will go vote now.

Thanks for stopping by and your kind comment. I have lots more Christmas to share right up to the Dec.25th.

Wishing you a special Sunday!!!
Hugs and Blessings

.