Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Tuesday, December 02, 2014

Shabby Cottage Shops-The perfect place to shop for the holidays!

 https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/6c/b4/f7/6cb4f766c13e3e4ec454ec6069dc5ffa.jpg
Happy Tuesday Sweet Friends!

I hope everyone is feeling warm and not freezing from snow or cold weather. I wish I could send you some of the sunshine and blue skies here in West Palm Beach, I really do.
If you are at home and in the mood to do a little online shopping for the holidays, then I have a great place for you to check out!

This is the place where you will find gorgeous products of all varieties.  Some are shabby and some very chic.
Check out Shabby Cottage Shops and enjoy a stroll through many beautiful boutiques!

 
www.shabbycottageshops.com

Wishing you sunshine and roses! Happy Shopping!
xo
Janet~

1 comment:

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Janet, Hope you are enjoying the season and your shop doing well.
Yes, SCS is the place to shop and find the perfect gift for friends and family on your list. I like to start there first when going over my list along with my own shop. LOL!!

Wishing you a wonderful Christmas season my friend and all good wishes in the New Year.
Blessings to you and yours.
XOXO

.