Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

A Birthday Filled With Hearts~

Hi there sweet friends,

I hope everyone is having a good week. I had a nice day. My son Michael turned 14 today. Seems like just yesterday when I gave birth. Where did the years go?? Time really flies, but I am enjoying each day watching him grow up into a handsome young man. Here is a pic of him in his martial arts uniform. :)
Thank God he's only 14. I dread the day he falls in love and decides to run off and get married. While I want him to find love and happiness someday, I dread the day I will have an empty nest. :(  My daughter is 17, but not for long! I wish I could slow down time. So all I can do is treasure every day that I have them.

And speaking of time flying, February is creeping up on us once again, but oh how I love Valentine's Day. :) Don't you? As promised I have a few more items to show you. They are newly listed in my shop. So if you see anything you like visit the link below for prices and description. Enjoy!

Front of heart

Inside the heart
Heart Make Up Bag-copyright
inside make up bag :)
http://janetscreativecottage.com/category_31/Pillows.htm

Thanks for stopping by!

Wishing you sunshine and roses,
xo
Janet~

No comments:

.