Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Friday, January 16, 2015

Love is in the Air~


Thank God It's Friday!

I just love weekends, don't you? And this weekend is a three day weekend. Monday is Martin Luther King Day and my kids have no school and hubby doesn't have to go to work. Love it!
 
I've been busy getting ready for the next holiday. I know it's about a month away, but you know how time flies.  Valentine's Day is such a sweet holiday. It's all about hearts filled with yummy chocolates, bouquet of roses and I love the pink and red colors that celebrate that day. In the world we live in today we sure need plenty of love.
 
I have a few items to share today. I will have more over the weekend. So please do stop by to take a peek.:)
Please excuse the fact that the photos are not as light and clear as they should be. I uploaded them to my blog and for some strange reason they are dark, but on my website they are nice and clear. I will try to figure out why this is happening.






If you are interested in any of these items here is the direct link:
 http://janetscreativecottage.com/category_47/Holiday.htm

Enjoy!

Wishing everyone a very happy weekend!
xxoo
Janet~


No comments:

.