Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Saturday, May 09, 2015

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day! 

I am so grateful to be a mom. I thank God that I have two beautiful kids. My daughter is 18 and getting ready to graduate this month. Where did the time go?? My son is 14 and just finished middle school. He will now be going to high school. I'm so proud of them both and while I am thrilled to have watched them grow up, I am also sad because they are not little children anymore. :( I treasure every minute that I am with them. It's not easy to be a mom, but it sure is worth it. I think all moms deserve the moon and the stars for all that they do each day.

My sweet mother is 88 and every day that I am with her is precious. She has done so much for me all my life and I can never repay her.  Happy Mother's Day to my dear, sweet mom.


Here is a poem I found online that I think all of you will love..

To My Mother
For all the times you gently picked me up, When I fell down, For all the times you tied my shoes And tucked me into bed, Or needed something But put me first instead. For everything we shared, The dreams, the laughter, And the tears, I love you with a "Special Love" That deepens every year. 
Author Unknown 

And for all the wonderful women out there that do not have kids, you deserve a Happy Woman's Day. Because in my opinion, all women are special.

Have a beautiful day!
xxoo
Janet

1 comment:

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Janet, what a beautiful post and special Mother's Day tribute.
Wishing you a wonderful new week filled with many blessings.
Hugs, CM

.