Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Monday, May 11, 2015

Shabby Pillow Cases!

Happy Monday Sweet Friends,

It's another beautiful day here in West Palm Beach. I hope that all you lovely ladies had a wonderful Mother's Day. I had a great Mother's Day and I'm truly thankful.

Sorry, I haven't posted new items. I have been so busy lately, but I am happy to say that I have new items to share with you today.

Shabby pillow cases are a favorite of mine so now I am offering pretty pillow cases. These are a few to start, but I will have more colors very soon.

Enjoy!




Here is a direct link:
http://janetscreativecottage.com/category/new.htm

Wishing you sunshine and roses always!
xxoo

Janet~
p.s. Sorry the photos are not as bright as they should be, but working on it. :)

No comments:

.