Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Tuesday, June 09, 2015

Father's Day Gifts for Sale~

 http://www.vintageantiqueclassics.com/dad_with_daughter.jpg
Happy Wednesday, Dear Friends!

The week is flying! Summer starts soon and I hope you are all staying nice and cool. :)  Father's Day is quickly approaching and I don't know about you, but it's so hard to buy my dad a gift. The reason being that he has all the things I would buy him! lol He has plenty of ties, shirts, suits, etc., so it makes it difficult for me to buy him the perfect gift. However, that doesn't mean that I can't find one. I have a few things in mind that I think he will love, but can't share since it's a secret. Shh! My dad is 96! Thank God he is strong and doing well for his age. God bless all our wonderful dads!

So, in honor of all dads out there I have a few things you might be interested in buying for Father's Day. Enjoy!
Gentlemen's Handkerchiefs

Mustache You a Question


Gentleman's Pillow
Here is the direct link for these products...http://janetscreativecottage.com/category/new.htm

Thanks a million for stopping by!

Wishing you sunshine and roses always,

xxoo

Janet~

No comments:

.