Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Thursday, June 04, 2015

A Little Bit of This and A little Bit of That~

Hello Again Dear Friends,

I can't believe my kids are finished with school and summer fun begins for us starting today! It has been a hectic year, but a good year to say the least. I don't know about you, but I am so ready for relaxing, no stress, the beach and beautiful sunshine. I can sleep more and work on projects that I haven't had time to finish.
I have new items so show you and they are all for sale. So sit down, have a cup of coffee or tea and enjoy! And while you are sitting there maybe you won't mind stopping by my sweet friends at Shabby Cottage Shops! Talk about gorgeous products! See if you can resist browsing by their windows and not buy a thing!... lol It won't be easy, but you can try. ;-) www.shabbycottageshops.com

VINTAGE CLUTCH BAG

BLUE DOLL BONNET

BABY CAP

DOLL BONNET

BABY DOT BLANKET

MARTHA STEWART FLOWER GIRL BASKET AND RING BEARER PILLOW
Here is a direct link so you can view prices and descriptions.

http://janetscreativecottage.com/category/new.htm

Have a great weekend everyone!

Wishing you sunshine and roses,
xoxo
Janet~

No comments:

.