Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Tuesday, June 02, 2015

Presenting Janet's Vida Collection~

http://i.guim.co.uk/static/w-620/h--/q-95/sys-images/Lifeandhealth/Pix/pictures/2008/11/19/JoanCrawford460x276.jpg
Hello to all my Sweet Friends!

I hope everyone is enjoying their day. Hard to believe it's already June, isn't it? Time for hot weather, beaches and just plain, old fun. My beautiful daughter Laura graduated last week and my handsome son Michael will be finished with 8th grade this Thursday. I'm so proud of them both.
Sorry I haven't posted as much as I would like to. I have been very busy, but now that summer is upon us, I will have a bit more time to catch up and prepare for the fall.
I have some good news to share with all of you. I was contacted by Connie Kim of VIDA & Co. If you haven't heard of Vida, let me tell you a little bit about them.

VIDA’s story is that of the rich, interconnected world we live in -- the story of contemporary life and mindful, global citizenship.
They are a global partnership of co-creators, from a designer in Paris, to a producer in Karachi, and a consumer in San Francisco. Where an e-commerce platform that brings together designers and manufacturers around the world to create and sell original apparel and accessories. http://shopvida.com/collections/voices

Umaimah Mendhro
Founder / CEO
of VIDA

I was invited to collaborate with VIDA, so I submitted a few of my designs and they have accepted them. Two scarves and a blouse are up for sale.


http://shopvida.com/collections/voices/janet-bernasconi

Purses
Black and White Flowers  

If you pre-order my designs, VIDA will make them. All designs with 3+ pre-orders will be produced and shipped within 60 days. 

I know 60 days seems like a long wait for an order, but it's due to high demand. I look forward to creating more designs in the near future and I am honored to be a part of VIDA. If you are interested in any of these items, please click on the link above the models. I hope you enjoy them.

Have a fantastic week!

Wishing you sunshine and roses,

xoxo

Janet~


 

No comments:

.