Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Sunday, June 14, 2015

With God All Things are Possible~


Hello Again!

I wanted to share something with all of you. When I lived in New York City, I was blessed to have attended the Fashion Institute of Technology. I studied there for a year and unfortunately due to finances was not able to continue. This was difficult for me since I have always had a passion for fashion, art and design. So all these years, I put away my portfolio and kept it as a memory. Never in my wildest dreams did I expect to be in any type of fashion industry. I figured it's too late for me now, but I guess I was wrong. I am forever mentioning my favorite quote in the Bible. "With God All Things Are Possible." Matthew 19:26

It's not that I doubted God, but maybe I doubted myself. My faith in God has always been strong. When I awaken, the first thing I do is thank God for a new day. When I go to sleep, I thank Him and pray for everyone I possibly can. We live in difficult times, but that doesn't mean that your dreams or wishes can't come true. If you keep your faith strong, God will answer. So, for many years I have prayed and asked God to guide me to where I am meant to be. I tell God that my dream for success isn't only about money, it's about giving back. My hope is that success will allow me to help as many people as possible. I don't think of myself, more of others who are in need. The reason I am sharing this personal information with you today is because I don't want anyone to assume I'm bragging. If I can't share my happiness with family and friends, then who can I share it with?

Normally, I don't post twice in one day, but today I'll make an exception. It's because I'm so excited that I am now doing what I have always wanted to do. I am a designer for VIDA & Co.

http://shopvida.com/pages/our-story

I recently shared my very first VIDA collection.  http://shopvida.com/collections/voices/janet-bernasconi# Two scarves and a blouse. I sold a few already and just so you know, they are still available. My designs were a bit more serious, but this time I decided to make them more colorful. Something that catches the eye. (SEE BELOW) Please note that this is only a preview of my new designs. I will be posting a link with prices, descriptions and will also be offering a 20% discount off the original price. I should be posting this information in the next few days. 

Just so you know, if you pre-order my designs, VIDA will make the items you see below. All designs will be produced and shipped within 60 days.

The reason for the 60 day wait is due to high demand.


Hope you like them....

And last, but not least I also want to ask that if you have a minute or two to please stop by my sweet sisters at Shabby Cottage Shops. I am honored to be a member of so many gorgeous boutiques filled with  talented and wonderful business women. They offer the prettiest things you will see anywhere! :-) www.shabbycottageshops.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Wishing you sunshine and roses always,
xxoo
Janet~


1 comment:

Marcia said...

Oh, Janet, I am SO HAPPY for you!!! Congratulations, my friend. You have me in tears. I can't think of anyone more deserving. I wish you much success and many blessings.
LOVE the designs. Off to visit the links.
xoxo

.