Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Wednesday, July 01, 2015

Shabby,but very chic cuffs~

Happy July Sweet Friends,

I feel like my kids just finished school and here we are a month later. Time does fly when you're having fun. But thank goodness I still have a month and a half to go before they go back to their studies. Sorry I haven't posted sooner. I really have been busy, but for personal reasons. Now I am back and ready to blog again.

I thought I would start by sharing a few new items I created, which are now up for sale.  I don't know about you, but there is something unique and beautiful about wearing something pretty on your wrist. Back in the 80's I wore those Madonna leather cuffs. Some of them with spikes and some without...lol Oh boy, those were the days. Makes me feel so old..lol But I had fun back then. I loved wearing my black spandex, leather jackets and do any of you remember those poofy hairstyles?. Talk about hairspray central! lol

I have definitely calmed down since those days, but I still have a passion for cuffs. The only difference is that they're not leather. Now I love wearing pretty girly cuffs, which I happen to think look good with almost any outfit. The more detail the better. So here goes! Hope you like them!
HEAVEN SENT CUFFS
RENAISSANCE PRINCESS

Here is the link for descriptions and prices. http://janetscreativecottage.com/category/new.htm

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
xxoo
Janet~

No comments:

.