Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Sunday, November 01, 2015

Happiness and Sorrow~

 

Happy November My Sweet Friends,

I am so sorry that I haven't posted in a while, but I have a good reason. My sweet father passed away on October 4th. I feel that no one is ever prepared for things like this. I sure wasn't. My father was 96. I will be forever grateful to God that he lived a long and beautiful life. I'm grateful for all the time we had and will miss him terribly. :(

My mother just turned 89 and was married to him for 57 years. Her heart is broken and so is mine. But I know that God never gives you more than you can bear and with each day that passes you become stronger and can handle the pain.

It's hard for me to believe that November is already here, but as always I look forward to this time of the year. :)

On another note, I have two new items to share with you and I hope you like them. I have listed them in my shop, so feel free to take a peek.

Here is a direct link:  http://janetscreativecottage.com/category/new.htm 

Wishing you all a beautiful and happy week ahead.

Please hug your parents or call them if you can. I feel that every minute you have with them is precious. If you no longer have either of them, rest assured that you will see them again someday.

Until next time,
xoxo
Janet~


No comments:

.