Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Sunday, January 17, 2016

Love is in the Air~


https://bertiebr.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/am-143-01341.jpg
Happy Monday Sweet Friends!

Did you have a great weekend? I sure hope so. I love three-day weekends. My son is off from school in honor of Martin Luther King Day, so I get to rest a little more. We've also had a lot of rain lately. I hope you are all keeping warm where you are.



I've been in my creative mode lately. I'm all prepared for Valentine's Day. I think Valentine's Day is a holiday for everyone and not just for couples. It's a day to show love. Everyone deserves to love and be loved, don't you think?
So, in honor of love, here are some creations I hope you enjoy. :)




 http://janetscreativecottage.com/category/new.htm
And last, but definitely not least, please visit Shabby Cottage Shops. There are so many lovely products!
www.shabbycottageshops.com
Have a beautiful day!
Until next time I'm wishing you sunshine and roses,
xxoo
Janet~

No comments:

.