Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Sunday, January 10, 2016

Sweet Valentine's Day Hearts~


Happy Monday Everyone!

It's chilly willy 55 degrees here in West Palm Beach, but I love it! I hope everyone had a great weekend. I've been a busy bee lately and have a few more new creations for Valentine's Day to share with you.

Hope you like them. :)  http://janetscreativecottage.com/category/new.htm




If you love pretty things please visit my Shabby sisters at Shabby Cottage Shops. www.shabbycottageshops.com

Wishing you warmth and a safe happy week ahead!
xo
Janet~

1 comment:

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Janet, love your beautiful hearts. So precious and the details are stunning. Thanks for sharing and the inspiration. So nice to see your post in my inbox. Hadn't been there in a long time. Glitches I am sure. Hope I can still find you since the google friend connect reading list is gone. I will redo the follow by email. Hope to see you again. Blessings. xo

.