Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Tuesday, January 05, 2016

Valentine's Day is Coming!


 
Happy New Year Sweet Friends,

I hope that all of you had very happy holidays. It's a brand new year with an endless amount of possibilities. This is my favorite time of the year. The weather is cool and it puts me in such a great mood, especially since Florida heat is almost year-round. It's in the 60s, the perfect temperature and the bugs are away - I love it. :-)

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/c9/28/dc/c928dc56702a55d0a2208a8e3b40960e.jpg
Beautiful Audrey Hepburn

The next holiday coming up is Valentine's Day, another favorite of mine. Couples in love, romance, flowers and yummy boxes filled with chocolates. So in honor of Cupid's Day, I have a few cute hearts that I want to share with you.





These are just a few of my latest creations. I have more to list, so please bear with me. I truly wish I had more hours in my day and more hands to work with. :) If you like them and are interested, take a peek at the link below for prices and descriptions. Enjoy!

http://janetscreativecottage.com/category_47/Holiday.htm

Have a wonderful and happy week,

Hugs,
Janet




1 comment:

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Janet, I was so glad to see your post in my inbox today. Love your pretty Valentine treasures and creations. I am with Shabby Lane now and love it. Wishing you a wonderful new year filled with blessings and great joys. xo

.