Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Happy Autumn!

Image result for fall in paris
Happy Fall Sweet Friends!

I hope everyone is enjoying their week. We have been hit with a lot of rain the past few weeks here in Greenacres, Fl., but I love it and thank God for it. We still get sunshine in between so no complaints from me. :)
I love the picture you see above. Paris is such a beautiful place. The last time I was there was back in 1989. Seems like eons ago, but I never forget. It was in the summer and I had the best time of my life with my family.
And even thought I love Paris. I have to admit that for me Autumn in New York City will always be my absolute favorite. I love those crisp cool mornings and those lovely falling leaves. There is no place like it in the world. :)
Image result for AUTUMN  IN CENTRAL PARK,NEW YORK CITY ANIMATED
I hope that I put you in the fall spirit so I can share my latest creations with you.  A very sweet friend of mine named Jude Lassow of Muffin's Pet Connection in Brooklyn, N.Y. www.muffin.org  came up with a fabulous idea. She thought of fabric cell phone covers.
Naturally a light bulb went off and I ran with her idea...lol and I am happy to report that I  now have fabric cell phone covers available in my shop. I listed just a few to start will and will be posting more in the next few days. This is just a start so bare with me as I will be adding more styles and colors. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they are a hit and sell like hot cakes..lol We'll see.

Here is my first collection...
SHABBY CELL PHONE CASE

PURR-FECT PRINCESS CELL PHONE CASE

PINK PASSION CELL PHONE CASE

FRENCH TOILE CELL PHONE COVER
Here is the direct link to see more information about these covers. http://janetscreativecottage.com/category_61/Fabric-Cell-Phone-Covers.htm   Enjoy!

As always thank you for stopping by!

Until next time,
xoxo
Janet

No comments:

.