Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Monday, October 10, 2016

Happy Tuesday!

Image result for hurricane matthew photos in GREENACRES, fl
Happy Tuesday Sweet Friends,

I hope everyone is enjoying the week so far. I am feeling very blessed today. When hurricane Matthew was  heading to Florida you can just imagine how worried I was...especially a cat 4!  I prayed and prayed and asked God to please protect Florida as well as my family and neighbors. I am so grateful that God heard me because hurricane Matthew hit us with only some wind and some rain, but that's all. When I got up the next morning I was thrilled to hear how calm it was outside. It's as if nothing had happened. I thank God forever foe getting us through it and I also want to thank all my dear friends who also prayed for us. Prayers can truly move mountains. I also want to say how sorry I am that other places like were affected by this storm and I hope and pray that God sends all of them the help they need.

I have been my usual busy lately sewing, creating and as always would like to share them with all of you....




Here is a direct link for descriptions and prices.
http://janetscreativecottage.com/category/new.htm
Enjoy!

Okay, more news to share..I was invited to join a company called TeePublic.  www.teepublic.com  This is a fun place where independent artists from around the world share their artwork and designs. By the way, I am still part of Society 6 too. :) www.society6.com

I am selling my artwork on different types of products such as t-shirts, mugs, etc. Here is the link https://www.teepublic.com/user/janetscottage so you can take a peek if you like. I am new there so bare with me as I will be adding new work asap.

Oh! before I forget! If you love Romantic Homes Magazine. The November issue is out! I love this magazine I really do!  If you love home decor like me then this is the mag for you!  I just got my copy the other day and I have an ad in there along with sisters at Shabby Cottage Shops. www.shabbycottageshops.com  Here is a peek...


Pictures really don't do justice. The ad for the some of the shops at Shabby Cottage Shops is so pretty. Sorry my ad is hard to see. I am honored to be at the bottom left. :)

So there you have it! I hope you enjoyed your visit.
Until next time,
Wishing you sunshine and roses,
xxoo
Janet~

No comments:

.