Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Thursday, November 03, 2016

Happy November!

Happy Thursday My Sweet Friends!

How the week is flying, right? November is here and the holidays are around the corner, but how I love this time of year!

Halloween was fun even though my kids are not that little anymore. So this year we threw a Halloween party instead. :) At least its safer this way.
All those creepy clowns appearing in different states makes me sick. It seems like the world has gone looney tunes.
Image result for vintage thanksgiving
So now we can look forward to Thanksgiving and eating too much..lol, but Christmas is another story. I can't wait for that! Love Christmas most of all. :)

Okay, so today I have a few new items in stock and always look forward to sharing them with you.
Enjoy!
SHABBY LACE BOOTIE ORNAMENTS

BELIEVE IN YOURSELF ORNAMENT

LITTLE RED RIDING BOOT ORNAMENTS
BUTTERFLY MAKE-UP BAG

Here is the direct link-http://janetscreativecottage.com/category/new.htm 

Thank you for stopping by!

Have a great day!
xo
Janet

























No comments:

.