Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Friday, November 11, 2016

Happy Veteran's Day!

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/8b/b7/ed/8bb7eda193112b39b2dedafdd5d69ab7.jpg
Hello and Happy Friday Sweet Friends!

The weekend is here again. How I love weekends! ;) I hope all of you had a great week. I must say that the past week was a crazy one with the election and everyone all tense about who would be our next President. Totally understandable. I know many are disappointed with the outcome, but I for one am happy. It's not about gloating or putting anyone down. That is not what America should be about. I think we can all agree that we should be united. We all want a great America and want what is best for our country. No President is perfect and I would never claim that Trump is going to create miracles. I can't speak for God, but I do believe God had the last word. It was his decision on who would be the next President. Image result for george washington peace quotes

There has been so many bag things happening around the world over the past few years. I feel that we should pray for peace, pray for God to guide our new President to do a great job and help us heal. I see all these students protesting and think what good does it do? They should pour that negative energy into something positive. Trump isn't even in office yet and everyone is going crazy. Let's give him a chance before we judge. Yes he said things that he shouldn't have said. I don't care for his egotistical way, but I do believe he cares about America. I do believe he will make our country strong again. I hope this doesn't offend anyone as that is not my intention at all. I wasn't happy when Obama was elected, but I accepted it and I think it would be nice if Trump was accepted too. You don't have to like him and that is okay with me. Just give him a chance.
 http://peacealliance.org/cms/assets/uploads/2013/08/MLK_loveilluminates_325.png
Today is Veteran's Day and a very important day. I respect them and hope and pray for them. They deserve the best of what life has to offer. Most of all I am grateful to all the men and women who have served and continue to serve our country.

With that all said, I also want to share that I have a few new items in stock. The holidays are here so if you are looking for a nice gift then this might be the place for you. :)
Visit http://janetscreativecottage.com/category/all.htm

By the way, I hope you don't mind my suggestion, but if you can please do something nice today.  Maybe smile at someone, compliment someone, let someone in front of you or pray for someone. I think God will not only smile, but bless you too.

Wishing each and everyone a very beautiful weekend,
xoxo
Janet

No comments:

.