Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Tuesday, December 27, 2016

After Christmas Sale!!

Image result for after christmas vintage sale sign
Hello Sweet Friends and Happy Tuesday to you!

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! I had a great Christmas with my family. My only complaint is that I wish  Christmas would last longer, but we still have another holiday to celebrate! We can all look forward to a new year with new beginnings! I for one am looking forward to 2017.

As usual I am always creating so I have a few new items to share.






And have just listed them in my shop. http://janetscreativecottage.com/category/new.htm

I am also having a big after Christmas sale with drastically reduced prices you can't beat!
Image result for rummage sale vintage sign
So if you are looking for a great sale I hope you find something for next year! Here is the link...http://janetscreativecottage.com/category_51/Santa-Sale.htm

Enjoy!

Have a wonderful day!
xo
Janet~


No comments:

.