Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Saturday, December 31, 2016

Happy New Year!!!

Image result for vintage new year postcardsThe time has come to say good bye to 2016. Some of us have enjoyed the past year and some of us have not. But it's time to let go and start anew.

We can put all those negative things in the trash and keep all the wonderful memories of 2016 in our hearts and in our minds.
Image result for vintage new year postcards
I for one am looking forward to new beginnings. I plan to make 2017 the best year ever. How? By thinking positive, by working hard to make my dreams come true, by keeping my faith in God strong and believing that all things are possible.
Image result for vintage new year postcards
I want to thank each and every one of you for being such wonderful friends. And I want to wish each and every one of you the best that life has to offer in 2017. May God bless you and your families with great health and happiness and may all your dreams and wishes come true.
Image result for vintage new year postcards
Have a very safe and Happy New Year!!!
Image result for vintage new year clock
See you next year!
Image result for animated fireworks new york new years gif
xxoo
Janet~

No comments:

.