Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Monday, December 05, 2016

Christmas is Only 19 Days Away!

 Image result for vintage christmas shopping photos
Happy Monday Sweet Friends!

Did you have a great weekend?  I sure hope you did. My weekend was great so no complaints. :) Another week begins! Let's hope is a good one for all.
 Image result for how many days left for christmas?
I was busy sewing again.  Christmas is only 19 days away!! Are you ready? I'm not!
 Image result for vintage  little girl with christmas tree
I still have to shop for gifts, but at least my tree is up and my outdoor decorations too. I still owe you photos of my lit up tree and outdoor decor. I will do that this week.
 Join us here at Shabby Cottage Shops on November 25 when the Christmas Shoppe opens and Santa's 12 Days of Deals starts!!
Okay on another note...just a reminder that my sisters and myself are part of having the "Santa's 12 Days of Deals" event over at Shabby Cottage Shops. www.shabbycottageshops.com 

Time sure flies since tomorrow night at midnight is the end of this event! Wow...where did the time go?
So please stop by my shop or share with anyone you know that is looking for gifts for the holidays. I sure appreciate it.
http://janetscreativecottage.com/category_51/Santas-12-Days-of-Deals.htm

Here are a few things I have added to my shop. Enjoy!
Romantic Roses Pouch~

Santa's Baby Bootie Ornaments~

Vintage Bride and Groom Pillow~
By the way, the pouch and the pillow are not included in Santa's deals, but they are listed in my shop. Thanks a million for stopping by and may you have a wonderful day!
xo
Janet~
 https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/00/4a/b9/004ab9c7a341697fc5c5e79fddbf4c96.jpg

No comments:

.