Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Tuesday, December 06, 2016

Santa's 12 Days of Deals Ends Tonight!

Splendid Sass: PINTEREST AT CHRISTMASTIME ~ PART THREE:
Hello Dear Friends,

I hope you are not sick of me. I guess it's the rush of the holidays that has me busy as a bee, but that's good!
I know you are all aware of Santa's 12 Days of Deals at Shabby Cottage Shops. I don't mean to repeat, but  today is the last day of this event I am simply reminding everyone.

 http://www.shabbycottageshops.com/pages/Santas12DaysofDeals.htm

Image result for vintage christmas shops
There are several gorgeous shops participating in this event and they really do have lovely products. The prices are great and many including myself are offering free shipping!

So please consider taking a minute or two to visit those pretty shops and mine too. :)
http://janetscreativecottage.com/category_51/Santas-12-Days-of-Deals.htm

Image result for 18 days till christmas
18 Days left til Christmas! Aak! Better be good or Santa will leave me coal under the tree..lol

Have a beautiful and happy day!
xxoo
Janet~
p.s. Scroll down..to see what I added to my shop..Enjoy!

Shabby Girl on a Boot Ornament~

Shabby Pink Elf Boot Ornaments~ I just sold a pair so these are new. :)

No comments:

.