Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Thursday, December 15, 2016

Christmas is Almost here!!

Happy Thursday!

How are you my sweet friends? I hope all is well with you. I know some of you are encountering snow and cold weather. Hope you stay safe and warm. Wish I could send you some of our Florida sunshine  even though today is cloudy..lol

I love that it's nice and cool and the bugs are hiding for the next few months. Thank God!

I said I would share my Christmas tree with you last week. Goodness how time flies! I am always a busy bee. :) My daughter took a few pics for me so here they are!

Here is our tree although it doesn't look like it in these photos.  It's really hard to appreciate my tree unless you see it in person...oh well...


I also took pics of my house at night. Not very clear, but hope you enjoy them anyway. :)..oh! and I still need to add more lights to the other palm trees. So that is why you only see it in the front. :)

ENTRANCE TO THE COMMUNITY WHERE I LIVE CALLED HAMMOCKS
ENTRANCE TO MY HOME
FRONT OF THE HOUSE


As you can see my garage door was open..lol
CHRISTMAS TEDDY BEAR BY SIDE OF MY HOUSE
WE WOULD HAVE ADDED LIGHTS ALL THE WAY TO THE TOP OF THE TREE, BUT IT'S TOO HIGH! I WOULD NEED A BIG LADDER! LOL
THIS PALM TREE IS RIGHT IN THE FRONT.  WISH YOU COULD SEE IT IN PERSON. 
THESE PALM TREES DON'T HAVE LIGHTS. BUT PLANT TO DRESS THEM UP. THESE PALM TREES ARE RIGHT IN THE ENTRANCE OF MY GARAGE. LOVE THEM.
Okay and last,but not least here is my home during the day...
So much better than those night pics, but just wanted to share as I promised some of my friends that I would.
Well, that's all for now folks! I will be posting pics of new items in my next blog post so stay tuned!
Have a beautiful day,
xoxo
Janet

No comments:

.